Monday, December 14, 2009

Snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


That is a scene from one of favorite movies of all time, White Christmas, if you haven't seen it... you should.

Anywho, I'm am a true lover of snow here is a picture of a snowflake under a microscope.


but when we think of snow many might think different things, Storms, blizzards, no school, snow forts, decorations, Christmas or what ever you might think.
But i love waking up and seeing the world covered in a perfect, pure sheet of snow as if to blanket the world and give it comfort.

So tell me what you think about snow, leave a comment in the comment section and i'll ttyl

Love MYKE

1 comment:

~Johanna~ said...

"I love that new post you put up today... oh wait... never mind...
Yes, that was very sardonic of me but come on, we just want one little update."

Singing any songs? Rowing any boats? Ringing any bells??? You said this to me awhile back and now I'm passing it back in your direction. Hehehe.

So, what's been going on in that life of yours? Miss you tons...