Sunday, May 31, 2009

Family Camp!!!

Every year for the past 13 years our family has directed a family camp, this was the 4th year doing it with the church we are at now. And it's always loads of fun.
But this year our family was surprised big time, a bunch of churches are sending our family on vacation!!!!!!! we leave Tuesday June 2, and we're going to Virginia.
They rented a house for a week for us down there so it's right on the beach i think, but we'll go to Ocean city (about an hours drive away) and my mom said that there is a NASA visitors center a few miles away so we might do that, but personally i'm looking forward to doing nothing!!!!
But here are some pics of Family Camp 2009

Tim and Rob




Wes & Me






Pure Silliness



So every year at camp Rebecca Massa has a birthday, and i always feel bad that i forget so this year... I DIDN"T!!! so i got her a sweet purple purse and a Chocolate Mousse Cake with Rasberry filling. Here's a few pics of the celebration.








Here is a couple of us teens singing a special


So being interesting in media and film and what not, i love shooting videos and stuff. So we rented a cool costly camera to make a promotional video for family camp to send out to other churches. So the whole time during camp i'm walking around camp with all this equipment and stuff and one day randomly tim ttok some cool pics of me with my brelly and aviators and other cool stuff that made me look like a modern Steven Spielburg


Wes being my camera man. (to bad i didn't have a starbucks cup to go with this)



Tim being sweet with Robs aviators.

I adore this pic of Tim!!!


Well that's all for now, i'll be sure to get some good pics of us on our vaca in VA.
LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!

4 comments:

~Johanna~ said...

OMW!! I am -WOW!- lovin' the pix of you with the camera!!!! They are wondermously fantabulous!! And the pic of Tim is amazing. Wish I coulda been there, but what's done is done... I must accept reality. K, talk to you soon. Later!

Hannah W said...

Hey,
If you're in VA, Beach that is like two hours away from us. Y'all should come see us. :D

~Johanna~ said...

Hey Mike, Ugh! I miss you boatloads! Hope you had a good time on your vaca.!!!!!!!!1 I'll be expecting to see pix on here very soon. =)

(that random 1 at the end was a complete accident but I think it's kinda cute and different so I'm just gonna leave it there, k? k.)

~Johanna~ said...

Okay, you need to visit this site and get some of this dude's piano music. It's beautiful!

http://www.jonschmidt.com/catalog/index.php

And once you visit the site, there should be a video that you can click and watch at the top of the home page. The video itself is rather dorky but the arrangement is gorgeous! K, that's all I wanted to say. Later!