Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Reunion!!!!

Yesterday I spent the afternoon in Lockport with some of the greatest people in this whole wide world.
Johanna and Cheyenne were in town visiting their cousins so I went out there and we had a grand time even if it was just a few hours.
The number of inside jokes birthed that day was a rawther large number, from "SCRIBBLEMUFFIN" to "what time do you go to bed?".... also "miffy" and "Idgit".... good times....
anywho right now i'm going to say a few things about each of my best friends i saw yesterday whom i havn't seen all together in like... 1 year.
(there is no perticular order to this just aphabetical)


Cheyenne~
I want you to know that i have learned so much from you and love seeing your drawings and sketches, you always brighten up a room upon entering and move with supreme grace and a touch of authority...
Je t'aime


Johanna~
You have taught me soooo much about just... life, the healing powers of a hug, the peace that somehow comes randomness and the joy of NOT CARING WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK!!!!....Je t'aime


Mike~
Words cannot express how much i love y
ou man, you carry yourself with great dignity and yet with great humbleness. You are always open minded and willing to go along with some funny joke I'll sporadically come up with (like the whole British accent thingamabob)...Je t'aime


Tim~
It's amazing how our likes and dislikes are so much alike,
I feel blessed to know you as my friend. i will ALWAYS think of you as a brother and pray you will as well...Je t'aime


Wes~
I still laugh when i think of you Wes, your a great friend who seems to know at times just what to say to make me laugh which is something
i could never put a price on...Je t'aime



There is soooo much i could say about each and every one of you guys but this is just a snipit of me saying how much Je t'aime (BTW Je t'aime means I LOVE YOU in french)



P.S. Johanna was the last one to touch me, lol, just to clear things up

7 comments:

Hannah W said...

HEY, you put my blog on your sidebar, I feel special. Thanks!!! I saw some of Salina's work on her web page, she has an amazing gift from God. I hope that someday I can be as good as she is, not in painting though, in photography (if that even makes any sense). Anyway, time to go spend time with the family. I'll talk to you later.

God bless
Hannah

~Johanna~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Haley Jo. said...

This sounds like the best reunion EVER. sounds like it was alot of fun. I miss you guys. But yeah I'm really diggin' the blog Mike you've really "brought it to life". love it and the music great combination. :) _Haley

~Johanna~ said...

I am speechless (that's a rarity)... You are a GREAT friend, Mike!!! I am so glad that our paths crossed at camp about two years ago and you've been an exciting and unforgettable part of my life every since. I hope we can all get together again soon. I will miss you immensely!!! And yes, I most indubitably was the last one to touch you. Sooooo.......... IN YOUR FACE, SUCKERS!!!!!!! To those of you that are so very uber jealous. Lol!

CheyPie said...

Hey Mike, thanks so much about what you said. And at least I ran after your van when you left, I think that makes up for another last touch. :) I really hope we can all get back together at camp. Oh, and I am going to get a cell phone. I just have to wait a little while until my brother gets a new one, when he does he will give me his (pretty nice) old one. :) Well, I miss you bunches, BYE!
Cheyenne

aLi StEvEnS said...

ok ik i wasn't there but u couldn't make a shout out to meee.... o mikie i'm hurt lol i'm playin.... i got a new blog check it out

~Johanna~ said...

Okay Mike, maybe you need to take those aviators off and look at the pictures more clearly. Seriously, there is no competition here...
!) *wink-wink*